Tuesday, December 4, 2007

fashion photographer gone food


I recently had a photograph published in Fashion/Lifestyle publication Paper City Magazine (Dallas, Texas). True to my heritage, it's of a taco. But not any taco! Recently, this work was used for the opening and website of a new restaurant in Dallas called Urban Taco

Now the restaurant's won a "Best of Dallas" award, as well as having been featured in Modern Luxury, the Dallas Morning News, and recommended by the AFI International Film Festival. It's an upscale, modern Mexican taquería located in Mockingbird Station, Dallas. The food's good too, in case you're wondering. After I photographed it, I ate it. mmm...
My compliments to the chef.

Owner: SMU grad Markus Pineyro
Chef: Fernand Huerta

Two of my favorite shots from the job:




No comments: