Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I'm back in Texas!

...In my dreams. That's right, it's April Fools Day so it's time for all things fun & random. Coming up later this month is the Denton Arts & Jazz Fest. In celebration I'm posting a video I did about it a few years ago for a competition I won to work as a photographer/videographer at the University of North Texas. And now playing at every computer on earth with internet access, my youtube channel.



Opening music from Chicago, then "Prospekt Mira" as played by Barbara Buchholz, written by: Tilmann Denhard & "Chameleon" arranged and performed by Gary Eckert. The theremin music Barbara creates has really rooted itself in my brain in an awesome way. She's changed my opinion on and the way I listen to electronic music. Take a listen also to Barbara's myspace page and her side projects: Finnproject, Tango Electrique, and other collaboration with Tilmann.

No comments: