Monday, October 13, 2008

Google Analytics


One month of google analytics reveals a lot for my blog. Analytics enables me to see the nature of hits to my blogs, and come up with cool ideas for people that are looking. I also see trends such as which blog posts are most popular. My favorite feature is seeing what countries and cities traffic comes from. My biggest traffickers log in from Dallas and Los Angeles; Ha Noi, Viet Nam for International. Below is a list (relatively in order) for what countries look at my blog & website:

United States
Vietnam
Philippines
Cayman Islands
Canada
United Kingdom
Germany
Australia
Malaysia
France
Sweden
Singapore
Belgium
Austria
Costa Rica
Estonia
Portugal
Romania
Croatia
Denmark
South Africa
Hong Kong
Argentina
Finland
Kuwait
Dominican Republic
New Zealand
Netherlands
Israel
Japan

Here's to many more months of blogging, and to some hits from Africa!

No comments: