Thursday, January 22, 2009

Where next?


Here's a challenge for my next employer - hire this player of character to help your organization grow into a much greater entity. Empowerment and high fives for all. I'm your man. Put me in coach, I'm ready to play!

With that in mind, here are some of the top places I'm looking at now and for future projects:

1. Hong Kong
2. Bangkok
3. Los Angeles
4. Austin
5. New York
6. Sydney
7. Toronto
8. Chicago
9. London
10. Brussels
11. Reykyavik - this place gets an "11"

Important to note are that India and Nigeria boast the world's 1st and 3rd largest film industries, respectively, Reykyavik is a very desirable place but not now (LA too), and Asia has a booming economy. I can also see myself working some time in Saigon, but Hanoi does not have extensive work in photography and film. Hitting Toronto means being near the New York scene, and staying in Dallas/Fort Worth means growing with the amazing Denton scene. I'd love to work in Mexican cinema, but am a little more occupied with Asia at the moment. This list doesn't necessarily include the cities I'm most likely to work in, just the ones I'm most intrigued with - though I've just sent a few resumes to Hong Kong...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your numbers are wrong.