Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

I was thinking of a few different titles for this blog post. Since the only cohesive factor was snow, I didn't choose "Here today, Gone tomorrow" nor "We're not in Kansas anymore..."
I never thought I'd have a reason to go to Kansas, but my sister lives there now - in the best darn city in middle America: Lawrence. You think I'm kidding, but I'm not. Like the beloved Denton, Lawrence is another oasis of culture. More on that later, enjoy the snow. If you don't have snow (in Cebu) stick your head in the freezer like I did last week.

This is what it looks like when you're about to get pelted with a snowball by your nephew. Your nephew might look different, but it's a given that if the snowball hits you, it probably has an icy core.


These dogs are huge. They only looks small because there are no people nearby for scale.


Snowball!


Chillin'

No comments: