Thursday, December 11, 2008

The People of Hong Kong


Through the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong is a moment of organized excitment: the horse races. I must admit, I'm not much of a racing fan (of any sort) but this sure beats Nascar. It's bearably loud, more refined, and snacky-snacks are right around the corner, if that!



The Subway system in Hong Kong is the best I have seen so far (compare: Sydney, Mexico City, Tokyo, New York, Germany) and also the most clearly marked. A certain someone thinks Shanghai is still better, but I have yet to venture into mainland China.


In Hong Kong, Sunday is maid's day off and you can find them all over town in the strangest places - banks, malls, parks - basically anywhere that's shaded and has a lot of space.


This lady had 9 dogs, but only 4 are pictured in this shot.


I have no idea who these people are, but Regan took their picture at the Big Buddha!

No comments: